Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Give You...Zombies!

ABC SERIES ES FINITO! Except now I have to go back and do the revisions *thud* Not a problem, it will only make everything more awesome in the end. And there will be research, and writing, and layout, and eventually there will be a little-known-self-published book. Yay!

You can see 20 of my pictures on the site, because silly Freeway won't let me put more than 20 pictures to a page. Let me know what you think, and what you would change, because I'm going back in for editing.
Also, Photoshop has been crashing whenever I try to photomerge something, so I've been doing it by hand. I am trying to fix that, so I can go back and get better scans of everything.

And finally, this blog post is brought to you by the letter Z. I give you... Zombies!

No comments:

Post a Comment