Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Rush

Whew, holidays are a busy time. Not only are the family obligations mounting, I'm also moving into a new apartment on short notice, and I've suddenly got a dearth of freelance work. Not complaining about that, of course. But can a girl get a rest?

My Etsy shop is starting to really take off. I am getting a lot of interest and queries. I have tried to advertise on different blogs and websites, and I think that has helped. Gotten a few rush orders finished, with a few more in the works.

Also recently signed on to the Syracuse Say Yes Young Authors project. Elementary school children collaborate on writing stories, SU students illustrate them, and I'll be doing the covers this year. I love working on local projects, there's always so much excitement over them.
More on that to come later, with some ideas and sketches, when I catch my breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment