Monday, December 10, 2012

Rave Reviews

With the holidays just around the corner, I've been busy creating a bunch of customized gifts. I received such a nice thank-you the other day, I wanted to share it.

"I just returned from a trip to LA and just got home to find my shoes waiting for me at the door. These are, without a doubt, the most incredible shoes on the planet. Normally I'd use an exclamation point to express my opinion, but since the previous sentence is simply an empirical fact, I have no use for such punctuation. No shoes have EVER balled this hard. EVER. Thank you SO SO much for your time and efforts into these beautiful pieces of art, and for your sweet note! More shoes to come your way for SURE. You're the greatest."

Sure, I KNOW I'm awesome, but it's nice to hear that someone else thinks so too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment