Monday, March 25, 2013

A New Year, A (Kind Of) New Style

Just as I was starting to think about experimenting with my watercolor style, I stumble across an artist who is already doing exactly what I wanted to try. Figures. Anyway, he's in France so I'm gonna do it anyway.

His name is Nicolas Weis, from Paris, recently relocated to California. While Google Translate is not the most high-quality translation service, he seems very passionate about his personal work. And with good reason, it's lovely.

He has worked on the concept art for both "How To Train Your Dragon" and "The Croods", but I think I like some of his personal work the best:

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your Work! So glad I stumbled onto your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Annie. More updates to come, keep checking back!

    ReplyDelete