Sunday, October 17, 2010

To Answer Some Important Questions

Why do I do what I do, the way I do it?

The reason I work is to communicate how I see the world, it's colors and it's still moments. To continue to learn more about life, finding movement in these seemingly "still" moments.

Where do I see myself, in my ideal situation?

I see myself working on my own projects and ideas, with people nearby who are also working on their own visions. We help and support each other.

What are some things I love to experience?

Adventures
new places
brilliant, surprising colors
subdued colors speaking urgently
the leaves in fall
sunrises
multi-layered music
food


What are some things I love to create?

brilliant, surprising colors
muted yet urgent palettes
effortless and honest music
real connections with others
simple good food

What are my skills?

Finding color in the mundane
watercolors
subdued palettes
spelling
listening to others
organizing
managing my time
setting a plan, and following through
baking

No comments:

Post a Comment