Friday, April 29, 2011

I Love Windmills!

I love windmills. Wish I had a field of them. Slowly turning giants as far as the eye can see. Alas, I live in an apartment complex, and it was just never meant to be.

But Malone, NY has plenty!

Though Malone is not a place I would stop for any reason, I love driving by it, because I see these tall haunting beauties appearing through the fog (the first time I ever saw them it was a very foggy day- excellent for atmosphere). The quick snapshots I grabbed with my phone as I was speeding by the last time do not do them justice, but I thought I would share them with you anyway.



2 comments:

  1. I agree completely. They have some sort of...majestic beauty that's just stunning. Why anyone ever complained about them up here I'll never know.

    ReplyDelete