Thursday, March 14, 2013

Catapult Magazine

Everyone should absolutely check out Catapult Magazine. It's a fantastic magazine that always has a fantastic spread of new and upcoming artists showcased. There is really some quality work here. Also, I absolutely love their mission:




They are even so generous as to allow you to read the current version online for free (I'm featured in issue 16, but you have to purchase back issues). I always see some really cool and interesting stuff. Check out the mag here:

Read the current issue here


And if you've got some art to share, you can submit your work online as well. I don't know if there is necessarily a theme for art submissions, but they do seem to favor a trend of surreal/realism, high quality style and detail, and highly conceptual images. But if they like it, I don't think it matters what the style is. And the openness of the magazine is part of what I like so much about it. Anyway, it's great and you should check it out.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment